Sports MedicineMonday-Friday: 11:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:00 pm- end of events
- 2 pm and later will be reserved for practice preparations and coverage. Please do not attempt to schedule rehabilitations and treatments at this time unless it is absolutely necessary.
- If you have a legitimate scheduling conflict that does not fit within the designated hour, please contact us in advance so that we can work out a treatment time with you.
- There are no designated treatment times- we are here on weekends ONLY for teams who have a practice or a game.
- Ignorance is not an excuse for missing treatment time. If athletes do not come in for treatment, then the coach will be notified and the athlete dealt with accordingly.
- Athletes must come in at least 30 minutes before the start of a practice in order to be taped.
- The AT staff is not to be used as an excuse for athletes being late for practice.